Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, April 11

Jelly Belly?
















My boyfriend is better. Thanks for your warm wishes. I am much more relaxed now. Maybe a little too relaxed. I pretty much slept all day. I woke up only to smells of food and plastic wrappers opening in hopes of potential snacks.
Papa thinks I am getting a belly. I think I am svelte and supermodel like. After all Mama is constantly chasing me with the camera.
T-Man likes what he sees. And that's all that matters to me. He's a smart dog!

3 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

I love your supermodel poses, sexy lady! You really know how make my heart melt.... You tell your papa that I think your belly looks perfect!

Belly rubs and cuddles,
T-man

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Chica said...

You are just so funny. I did not know your dog had a blog, how "in" of her.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Yeah, I got a blog. It was Mama's idea but, I am the star of it. Wouldn't you agree?

Any dog who's anybody has a blog.

Well, at least I do and my boyfriend T-Man...it was meant to be.....two black poodles with blogs - now that is fate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home