Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, April 13

Queen of the castle
















I spent nearly all day outside. It was a lovely day. I love the sun. I love basking in it. I kept running out in the backyard and then I would lie on the picnic table and then come inside and two seconds later wanna be let out again and I kept doing this until finally Papa got sick of letting me out. I sometimes do these silly things like this to test them. Mama and Papa. They pretty much do whatever I want no matter how silly it may seem at the time. I have them wrapped around my paw.

Mama came home from work early and we went visiting in the neighbourhood. I had a great time and got to see the kids up the street. I must of done something really good cuz I got chicken and a piece of Papa's burger for dinner.

Maybe it was me wanting to go out every minute today, coming back in, going out, coming back in. Hmmmm. Have to try that again.

3 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

My queen, your castle is SO spacious. You've got your own yard and a big porch!! I have a feeling that there is room for...hmmm...another black poodle?.. such as, possibly moi?? Every queen should have a king by her side. Be sure to tell your mama. But don't let her bring in another handsome male black poodle if it's not me. That would make me cry..

Your curly black prince,
T-man

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

You can call me "Royal-T".

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Hi boyfriend of mine. Yes, it is roomy. I even have my own room. Plenty of room for you too!!

I wouldn't dream of allowing another handsome black male poodle in my house...don't worry, you are the only one I know!!!

1:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home