Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, December 18

I'm a party animal. Literally.

















I woke up at noon. I went pee, ate some food then went back to sleep until 3pm. I am so tired. Mama and Papa had a great party last night and I had the best time. Even though Mama spent all day preparing and Papa was the host with the most as he served up some yummy food and drinks....I am the most exhausted. You know why? Although it looks easy, being this cute is actually a lot of work. I schmoozed my way across the room. I cuddled with as many people as I could. Just trying to keep up with who's eating and when they eat takes a lot of effort. There are always those opportune moments when someone drops a piece of food. When a lot of people are all eating at once it's like an obstacle course...it's the equivalent of the doggy olympics. I have to be at my top physical peak at all times. I especially had fun with my two little playfriends Duncan and Mackenzie. I love them so much. They are gentle and kind and love me too. I really liked everyone at the party and I even got presents! Thanks for my bone Miss Wendy, it's my new favorite toy. To all of you who came, I miss you already. You see, I am in a bit of a depression. I am tired, want to play with the kids and they are not here. Nobody to adore me except Mama and Papa. No offense to them, but, they do that all the time. Sometimes I need adoration from others. Not that Mama and Papa are chopped liver.........hmm.... speaking of chopped liver, I wonder what kind of leftovers we have???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home