Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, December 13

Mama's coo coo
















I went with Mama and Papa to drop Mama off at work. She has been working a lot lately and I don't like when she's not home but, I like going for the drive! I sit on my SCOOBY DOO blanket (Not shown here) and enjoy the ride on Mama's lap.
Mama kissed me and Papa goodbye (yes, in that order) and she went into the school. Papa was laughing because Mama was still carrying my blankie!!
Mama works at a big school where the kids wear uniforms like Harry Potter. Mama jokes that she is Hermione.
Yeah, right. Does Mama know that Hermione is the SMARTEST character in the series of books?? Hermione would never show up at Hogwarts carrying a Scooby Doo blanket....and if she did she would have an incredibly scientifically genius reason for doing so.
Poor Mama wandered around the school with the blanket just like Ashley on the Young and The Restless did when she went crazy after having her miscarriage.
Mama's a freak but, she's my Mama and I love her more than kibble. Not more than chicken, but, way more than kibble...unless ofcourse we're all out of chicken.

3 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

Chel's !!

Banditt here, finally that damn cat left for a run outside .. he is crazy ! lol I had to comment on the Chicken Factor !! I soo luff chicken too, cooked here or, swiss chalet. I also love Halibut from that Fish n' chips store around the corner... when they bring it home I sooo can smell it, and I sit in front of daddy and beg him for some ! Ham is good too... you know those ones for the deli ! YUMS !!! Spidie turns up his nose ALWAYS ! He so don't know what he's missin' !!

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger glor said...

I have a request: Chelsea, can I see your Scooby Doo blankie? Please...pretty please! I love blankies...I still use mine from when I was a baby.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Glor,

Sure, you can see the blankie...if I can pry it away from Mama...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home