Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, December 7

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

I love the snow. I cannot get enough! I love running through it, pushing my nose in it and jumping over it.
But, only if it is not cold. I don't like the cold but, I like snow.
I once heard Mama say that Kate Moss likes snow. Who's Kate Moss?
Anyhow, here I am! There I go!















Running on the stairs isn't as easy as it used to be. Those treats must be catching up with me but, don't tell Mama. I can run up the stairs REALLY good when Mama's waving a snack at me! (Funny how these things work)
















Oops, not all snow is white. Some is yellow. It's like a magical power I have. I wonder if Harry Potter can do that??



1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

Happy snow week !

Spidie's here, I go out abit, but since I haven't felt well. I've been inside. Love the Pic's mommy took of you esp the last one !!

Hope to see u soon !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home