Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, December 8

Pain in the butt.

I have to go to the vet today. I am so scared. My bum bum hurts and I have become obsessed with it in the last little while. Mama and Papa don't know what is wrong so they are taking me to get checked out. Mama and Papa cuddled me all night last night to let me know they are worried. I think I just need my anal sacs squeezed. Yes, that is very common in small dogs. I won't give you any more details because if I do I may try and runaway to avoid going. I don't even want to think about it. If you are curious you can ask Mama, I am sure she will be glad to give you all the nasty details. Maybe you should just do a google on the words "anal sac", there is a chance that you may get some other weird websites but, that is another story.
Anyhow, don't take your bum bum for granted! Go see a doctor if you need to!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home