Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, November 28

I'm all Coiffed up

Ok, so last time I talked to you before our computer went on the fritz...and NO I had nothing to do with it, although I spent WAY more time with Mama than usual....anyhow, remember I had a groomer appointment? Here is my BEFORE photos.









































And..... my AFTER shots.















It's like some kind of miracle diet. I am so skinny when I come home. My hair has already grown back in the last week or so. Not all of it, but, I am growing a little fro. Mama and Papa say I smell really good though. Anyhow, I can't remember anything else that happened except I ate chicken and got lots of treats.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

AWW Chelsea !! You looks fine's to us all !! heheeh !

It's been crazy her with the snow, rain etc. At least you go to the Puppy Salon, I so hate going anywhere in the car/van, I hate vets, and other business type ppl, they always are poking at me ! I only have outside to go around the houses,field, ravine ..and stuff. Mama Jenz says U look sooooooooo Pruutty !! I saw you are da Catz MEOW ! see u soon I hope !! Nite nites !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home