Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, December 6

I'm no Maddox

Mama keeps saying she is Angelina and I am Maddox. I ain't Maddox, she is neglecting my blog. Hers seems to be more important these days! I guess I am Maddox afterall and her darn blog is like Zahara, taking all of my spotlight.

I am going to have a talk with Braddy, otherwise known as Papa. Mama doesn't even have photos to upload of me. This calls for an intervention!!! My blog must come first. Who cares about stupid celebrities with lots of surgery and money. I am the light of her life, the apple of her eye, the skip in her step, fruit of her loom....well, you get the picture.
Except you don't get a picture cuz Mama needs to snap out of it and snap some photos!!!
Apparently she had a bunch but, lost them when what's his face computer guy screwed up our computer before we actually got someone who knew what they were doing.
I think the bad computer guy's name was numb nuts. At least that's what Papa called him. Interesting name for a human.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger glor said...

I don't think you can even be compared to Maddox...do you ever see pictures of Maddox with chicken? I don't think so...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home