Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, December 9

I'm doing a happy dance!

Mama was right! I had to have my anal sacs drained. Mama and Papa took me to the vet and the dirty deed was done. I shook like a leaf and was terrified. I kept trying to cover my bum bum with my tail so the vet couldn't get in there. The vet told my Mama I give new meaning to the words "Anal Retentive." Then they all had a good laugh on my expense. Grrrrr. Anyhow, I was upset but, now I feel like a million bucks! What a relief! The vet shaved my bum bum in order to do the procedure and I feel so exposed. Like all my goods are on display. I feel dirty but, fresh as a daisy at the same time. I am going to sleep like a baby tonight! I always sleep like a baby. I'm up every two hours!

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Chiquita...

You are my new hero. Why aren't you queen of the animal kingdom? We need a fearless leader! Just like you.

xo
Chelsea

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

AWWW Chelsea ! Poor sweets ! Esp: In this cold & snow !!
Glad your feeling super better tho !!!
I'm shaved too !! we could be twins ! LOL ALMOST !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home