Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, December 11

Deck the halls
















I had a busy weekend. Papa brought home a big tree. I don't know who's yard he stole it from but, I'm pretty sure he's looking at 3 months to a year if he gets caught. Mama put all these balls on it and spent hours hanging all this shiny stuff on the tree. There is a big star on top too. I remember this ritual vaguely from last year. I seem to remember there being a bunch or stuff under it too and I got treats, toys and clothes. I don't see anything under there yet but, you better believe I will be on the lookout. Anyhow, I took inventory of all my toys just to make sure that Mama doesn't try and wrap them up this year to pretend they are new presents. I'm no fool ya know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home