Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, October 3

Stuffing everywhere!
















I was having a grand time playing with my toys when suddenly one of them burst open! It was full of some white stuff. I thought I won some kind of toy lottery! I was so excited. I took all the white stuffing out and ran around my poodle room. Mama was busy on the computer and did not notice. She kept calling me and I did not listen.
Finally Mama came to check on me and there I was surrounded in white stuffing. Mama scolded me and said something about knowing I was up to no good cuz I was so quiet.
Anyhow, she picked up all the stuffing and took my toy away!!! I followed her around trying to see what she was going to do with it but, she was too fast.
I hope she didn't throw it away.
THAT IS MY TOY!
I better find it or she is going to be missing a shoe or a sock or under garments is she ever decides to wear any.
Oops. I probably shouldn't of told you that.
By the way, Mama's undergarments have some kind of stuffing in them too. But, she won't let me play with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home