Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, September 28

One day I'll get em
















I was up all morning you see because I heard a noise, it was a big truck making lots of noise. It was the same truck that comes here every Wednesday morning. This time I was going to be ready for them! I heard the truck and started barking like crazy. I woke Mama and Papa up in the process . That was at eight this morning. Mama tried to get me back to sleep but, I kept barking. Louder and Louder until Papa went to see what was up in the window. Papa sighed and went back to bed. He did not seem concerned at all. Mama brought me to the window and kept saying "Stop. It's OK. It's ok." and pointing at the truck. What? Is she crazy? How was it ok? A man was jumping off the back of the truck and taking some big black bags off of our lawn. He was stealing right in front of Mama and she did not care! There were blue boxes full of things too but, the man didn't take them. To make it even worse, he was stealing big black bags from ALL the houses on the street!!!!! This happens every week at the same time and nobody does anything about it.
Even as a submissive, wouldn't-hurt-a-fly poodle, I simply cannot stand for this. I barked one last time as I watched the man taking the bags and give up. Mama sees this and doesn't care and Papa just went back to bed. In fact I think those were Papa's black bags and blue boxes because I saw him put those outside!
I'm confused.
Going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home