Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, September 26

Poultry Princess
















I slept almost all day because it was raining and I was lazy. I finally got up early afternoon and went for a walk with Mama. The sun came out when we left. It was because of me. Mama says I bring the sunshine. It was nice the whole time we were outside and then when we came back home a dark cloud hung over our house. Mama must be right. I do bring the sunshine!
When we came home I ran inside and straight to the kitchen! Papa was making chicken drumsticks. I could barely contain myself as I sat on the couch waiting for them to cook with the succulent juices filling up the air in my nose. Just when I thought I would try and beeline for the oven they were ready! Then Mama made me wait while they cooled off.
Aarrrggh!!
I was impatient but, listened.
It was worth the wait.
I got three of them! When dinner was done I followed Mama to the kitchen. I always do that because I want to make sure she is throwing out those bones and not stashing them somewhere for later. Kind of like what I do with my stuff.
My belly is full and I need to go lie down again.
Hey, I'm just a little thing ya know I get tired easily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home