Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, September 29

Gone with the wind.















Wow it was so windy today I literally almost got blown away. Mama couldn't take me out for a long walk so we went for a bunch of mini ones. My ears were blowing everywhere and all these weird orange and brown things were flying off all the trees! I was scared and excited all at the same time. It was cold too. I wonder if this means that white stuff is coming soon. I love that white stuff. I ran in it all last year and had a ball. I hope it comes back.
Mama went to the groomer today to have her nails clipped and I think they cleaned her feet cuz they looked so pretty when she came home. I played with Papa most of the evening and ran around the house chasing a bunch of tennis balls. There is no wind inside the house and this I am grateful for! Hard to play when you are being tossed around like a cheap salad.
Mama's calling me to have my teeth brushed. I have to go. I LOVE that beef flavored toothpaste!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home