Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, September 27

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MAMA AND PAPA!

















Today is Mama and Papa's anniversary. They have been married for four years. I've only been around for a year and a half but, I am positive their life was boring as heck before I showed up. I entertain them. I am their little furry daughter. Well, Mama's portuguese so even if they had a human daughter she would most likely be hairier than me.
Mama gave me a nyla bone for this special occasion and I spent the whole day trying to hide it from the "lovebirds." Now that I think about it they probably gave it to me to get rid of me for a while but, that's ok. I hid that bone behind Mama's pillow. She'll wonder why her neck hurts tomorrow. Hee hee.
YAWN, Boy, all this running around and hiding that bone has made me tired.
Later people.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Bernadette said...

CONGRATULATIONS LINDA AND STEVE!!

AND CHELSEA!

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Thanks Auntie Ben.
For including me with my mama and papa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home