Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, October 6

Mama withdrawl
















It seems Mama has some darn part time job. She was gone today for 6 whole hours! Papa was home with me but, I moped the whole time.
Mama came home and I licked her face....mmmm... a hint of salmon I detected....she was eating without me?
She's got a heck of a lot of nerve that woman.
But, I love her so much. I was her shadow the rest of the night and lay on her lap. Even when she was on the computer doing some stupid celebrity blog she does sometimes.
My blog is better. Mine is about real people and real life.
None of this so and so is cheating on so and so and so and so is pregnant but, so and so is gay so so and so is the father and so and so had a breakdown.
Who cares?
Yawn.
I want a cookie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home