Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, September 19

Things are back to normal!
















This morning when I woke up Mama was still here! Yay! I was afraid she went away again. Mama was pretty tired today but, she managed to take me for a great long walk. I walked so good. Mostly because Papa did not take me for any long walks while Mama was gone. Papa takes me up the block and back. What fun is that? Mama takes me for a long time and we always go visiting. In fact we visited today. It was such fun. Papa made another top notch barbecue dinner and he gave me a little bit of steak. It sure was yummy. I am so glad my Mama and Papa adopted me and not some other mean or boring people who have no culinary skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home