Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, September 2

I want to be carried!

















Mama and Papa got up early today. They went out this morning but, I wanted to sleep anyways so I didn't budge when they kept asking me for kisses.
Mama tried twice to take me for a walk today. The first time I just pooped right away and then kept sitting in the grass. She was not apparently in any kind of mood to carry me. The second time we ended up going to Audrey's house to visit. I love Audrey. Audrey is ninety years old and my favorite person by far on this street. I love all the kids too but, after a while I want my Mama again. Not with Audrey. Today she gave me some potato chips. Mama said it was O.K. We stayed there for an hour. I was happy and kept jumping on Audrey's lap and kissing her face. She always laughs a lot when I do this. I love going there because she lets me run around her house and snoop. Sometimes Papa calls me Inspector Clouseau cuz I always need to investigate what is happening around me.
Mama brought me back home and we sat on the porch together on a blanket. Papa washed his truck in the late afternoon and I cuddled with Mama on the porch. I had a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home