Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, September 1

My little cousins!

Remember I told you my cousins were here? Well here are some photos. These were taken in my room which Mama and Papa call "The Poodle Room". I love playing in here and sleeping here in the daytime. At night I need to be with Mama and Papa. In this photo I just woke them up. By licking them a million times ofcourse. As you can see they were very good sports about it.
















I woke up and ran to the poodle room where they were sleeping. I was so excited that they were still at my house!!! (You see when I fell asleep in Mama's room I kind of forgot they were over)
They were happy to see me too.
They just love me. And I love them too! The older one is Natasha and the little one is Samantha but, she is not as small as me!
















I am posting these because Mama only downloaded the pictures now. I have been bugging her all week. I can't because I don't know how.
I love my cousins so much !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home