Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, August 31

Mama is the best!
















Mama and I slept in late. Mama had a headache. I didn't but, used the excuse that I needed to lay beside her and protect her. Papa got up early and was working. Mama took me for a nice long walk and we stopped to visit some of the neighbours. Audrey, my favorite is the ninety year old woman up the road. I love her. She makes a big fuss over me........as she should. She gave me the most amazing hind leg rub I have ever had today. She also calls me nice names like "Old Pet" and "Sweetie". I love her lots. My Mama was so nice to me today and so was Papa. Papa made some chicken legs on the barbecue. He made some for me too! Mama had the plate on the counter and was busy doing something so I started whimpering. She fed me after that.
I have never whimpered before, but, it worked like a charm. I may have to use that in the future but, I don't want to abuse it. I would do just about anything for chicken. I love it, it is my favorite food ever. I even follow Mama and Papa to the kitchen to make sure they have no food left on their plates. One can never be sure.
Anyhow, Mama gave me ALL her chicken. Even though I had my own serving. I love my Mama soooooooooooooooooooooooo much. That is LOVE. When you don't eat so that you can feed the ones you love. I would never do that for her but, I still love her alot!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home