Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, August 30

I am revived!
















I had way more energy today. I am back! Mama took me for a walk and I made it almost the whole way. She only had to pick me up the very last stretch. I played outside today. Mama and I ran around the backyard and we played fetch with a tennis ball. I had to go inside and brought the ball with me. Mama and Papa always laugh at me cuz I have to bring my toys inside. I never leave them outside. Well, why would I? What if a raccoon takes them? Or even a neighbourhood kid? I bet I have more toys than they do anyhow and mine are better.
Papa made a grilled chicken for dinner and I got my own piece! It was so good I gobbled it all up and even ate my kibble which is pale in comparison after that.
I cuddled with Mama and Papa on the couch and went to bed early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home