Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, September 20

SO EXCITED, NEED TO BREATHE!
















I had the best day ever! My cousin Natasha was here ALL DAY LONG! Yay! I must of done something really good! I woke up and she was here! I licked her face all morning. I love her so much I was relentless about it. She did not have a moment's rest. I was all over her. She loves me too so she gave me a really long belly rub and kissed my head all the time.
Mama took us out for a walk and I was walking all over the road...Natasha came with us! I was breathing so heavy out of excitement that Mama had to pick me up. Mama took us both to visit Audrey in the neighbourhood for a while (I got a hotdog out of it! I LOVE GOING THERE!)
Natasha stayed for a long time. She played on the computer with Mama. They found a website that makes computer dress up dolls. Natasha loved it and now that I think about it, Mama looked like she was having even more fun than my cousin was!
Mama must of had a deprived childhood. Playing with Dress up dolls at 37! I mean Really!
I just I couldn't trust Mama with my toys!
Anyhow, Natasha went home now and I am sad.
Papa made me some steak...I feel better.
Burp.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what, i want to be you, you have the life of a dog, oophs, sorry, i mean a great life, chelsea

DEE

PS I don't remember the last time I had a steak, chickee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home