Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, September 21

Nice day!
















Mama did something today she has not done in a while. No, it wasn't work........She sun tanned outside. I was so happy because I love when Mama does that. I lie right beside her and soak up the rays but, not for very long. I end up in the shade for the most part but, I love being outside when Mama and Papa are there also. Papa did some gardening and cut the grass. Mama stayed out for a while and then she made lunch. It was so yummy. We were supposed to go for a long walk but, we went to visit our neighbour Audrey and Mama ended up watching Montel Williams the whole time we were there. I spent the whole time jumping up on Audrey's chair trying to get her to give me a piece of cracker or a hotdog like she normally does but, she didn't give me anything today except for water.
Water? I turned my nose up at that.
I can have water anytime and at home I get the Brita water. Nope, no tap water for this precious pup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home