Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, August 4

Small Visitors! My fave!

Mama was really busy this morning so I spent most of the morning with Papa. We cuddled on the couch and Papa took me outside while he tended to the garden. Papa went to play golf in the afternoon. Mama was going to take me for a walk but, I refused to get up. Too hot! Mama and I hung out on the deck while Mama read a book. Suddenly, we heard a voice calling Mama from the nearby park. It was Dominique! She is the young girl who lives up the street. She was with her brother Zack and their friends who also live on the street Michael and his brother Anthony. Mama said hi and motioned for them to come over. YEAAAAYYY! Love that mama! They came over and Mama gave them juice and chips. We all sat on the grass together. I was so happy I could not stop licking mamma's face. Surely the kids were here to see me. You know I am a local celebrity around here. Anybody who is anybody from these parts knows "the friendly little black poodle who loves everyone". Yep, that's me!
The kids stayed for about an hour and it really made my day! After that Mama had to do some more stuff so I lay moping around what seemed like forever until I heard my leash and mamma's keys. We were for a long walk and sat in the park for a while on a bench. I have to say, I really love doing that. I am like an old man. I love to people watch! Papa came home after and I was really affectionate with him. He got loads of kisses! I had a fun day. I hope those kids come back real soon to play with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home