Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, August 5

My world is a tennis ball




















Some days I could play with tennis balls all day. Today was the day! Mama took me to the big park and we looked for some but, nope - none to be found. I got home and opened my special tennis ball toy crate. (I learned how to push the lid off with my nose.......makes Mama giddy everytime I do it)
I played with my tennis balls in the living room while Mama and Papa watched a movie. One of my orange ones went under the tv. Then I lost a green one. Then a red one. Mama finally got tired of digging them all out for me. I wish that woman would realize that I would do it myself if only my paws were longer!
Anyhow, so tired........sleepytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home