Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, March 25

How to bathe oneself?

I tried to figure out how to bathe myself. Mama and Papa got me groomed this weekend and the groomer poofed out my ears so I look like I have an afro. Mama is lovingly calling me Diana Ross. I really don't find it amusing and NO I don't have a photo to post of it cause I am hiding from Mama whenever I see her go near the camera.
Eventually, I will figure out how to cut my own nails, clean myself in the tub and squeeze my own anal glands (Will be challenging - but, hey, I am a poodle afterall, can't be too hard to figure out) - just so I don't have to put up with the "nicknames" anymore. The groomer obviously has their own agenda and cannot bear the thought that I am a supermodel - so she is purposely trying to make me funny looking.
Yeah, well the joke will be on her cuz soon, I will be grooming myself!
Here I am practising before my grooming appointment but, I couldn't figure out how to turn the darn taps on!

9 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hiya Chelsea!
I never really thought about self grooming but I really hate that nails clipping part. How often does your mama bring you to the groomers? I go every 6-8 weeks..or when my nails get very very long! HA!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Well, sitting in the car and singing didn't make IT start... but maybe singing in the tub will make the water come on? Though I REALLY can't understand why anypup would want to do that...
Play bows,
Zim

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chelsea,
Oh that's a GRRRRREAT idea to bathe/ groom yourself. I think I might try to figure it out myself so that I don't have to go to the groomers in future!

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

If your ma is calling you Diana Ross, you'd better get howling.

How 'bout:

"Where did our dog go?"

or

"Stop! in the name of dog"

or

"You can't hurry dog".

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I saw 2 poodles coming out of the groomers the other day & they were REALLY poofy. They were both boys but had ribbons in their ears. I would have been tearing those things right off!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Grooming oneself sounds like a great idea! Make sure you take lots of pics so we can all try this, okay?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Cash said...

Hi Chelsea,
I understand how ya feel ....I'd like to learn how to bathe myself too. arff!!
Tell your Mom "thanks" from my Momma about the dangers of hanging out the car window. She and I appreciate your concern and care!
You can't see it in the pic, but my Momma always keeps a tight hold on my harness when she lets me do that....which is not very often.
We are sorry about your friend's dogs who jumped out like that...that is really sad.
We love ya,
xoxo
Jasper

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

U can bever look bad Chelsea. U R perfect!

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

erm....i think is a 'mission impossible' to groom urself....

i do plan it too...do tell me how's ur progression...n i might as well learn it from u...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home