Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, March 13

Thank You Boo and Fufu!

You know how I used to hate the mail man. Notice I said used to? How can I hate the darn man when he keeps bringing me presents?? Today I got a Valentine/Chinese New Year card from Fufu with a little red heart in it (thank goodness T-Man is friends with Fufu or this could spark some tension in doggie blog land)
And Boo the casanova....he sent me a lovely little pink poodle charm. It is gorgeous! Boo put a note in the card and said that he sent a similar one to T-Man so we could have a matching set. Smart thinking Boo. You don't want to make it look it appear as though you are trying to woo me. But, we all know better. They don't call you casanova for nothing.
Boo, your card went to my neighbour's house instead and they brought it over today. They were all weirded out that I got mail. They said to Mama, "Um, we got some mail for your address but, it seems to be for your dog?"
Imagine if they knew I had my own blog and my own room? Some humans just wouldn't understand so it's best to just let them draw their own conclusions.
THANK YOU FUFU AND BOO!

10 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chelsea,
Your poor neighbours.. they must be so utterly confused.. Oh and be careful of the Casanova charm... *wink*

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Chelsea, hum.. That card got to you real late... I sent that card 2 weeks before I sent out your Birthday card. I hope it's not your mail man holding it and only giving it to you now. By anyway, good that you got it now. Hee you mean your neighbours dont know that you're famous?

~ fufu

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, now we're officially matching! We can wear our charms on our wedding day!

Your neighbors are just jealous because they don't have as many friends as you do.

T-man

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

welcome chelsea,

gosh, you only got it now? i sent ages ago and even t-man got his like a week ago. :-(

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What's so strange about us doggies getting mail?? Sounds quite normal to me!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Silly neighbours! Did you see my mial man's comments from my blog the other day?

I bet you look really pretty wearing your charm.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Yeah, I got more mail than the hooman. heheh

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Too funny that your neighbour got it!

And your mom had to explain and stuff!

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Chelsea,
Will you be showing us a picture of the lovely charms? :)
haha, I can't imagine the look on your neighbours' faces when they saw the letters addressed to YOU and not your hoomans.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Cash said...

That is soooo funny!
Jealous neighbors! arf aruf
Jasper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home