Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, February 21

Miss Sunshade Rocks!

Turns out the mailman isn't so bad afterall. Last week I got a beautiful diamond necklace in the mail for Valentine's last week from my one and only loverboy T-Man. To my surprise the mailman bought me another package. It was from my fellow Canadian doggie gal pal - Sunshade!
Sunshade got me a pink poodle! It matches my room perfectly. This is an early birthday present. My birthday is next week. Not that I want gifts or anything.
Sunshade...YOU ROCK!!!! You are so thoughtful and nice and pretty and smart and kind and loveable and heck, you remind me of ME.
Thank You so much you adorable airedale you! Here I am enjoying my new stuffed friend. If Stinky had anything to do with this, thank him too but, I doubt it.

9 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

yes, miss sunshade does ROCK!

i love my pressie too but mama loves the pressie more than i do!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Oh.. so nice of Sunshade to send you a birthday present. That toy poodle sure is cute. ;)

~ fufu

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Cash said...

The necklace is adorable!!! You look so KEWL wearing it. The snow photos of you are funny!!
Jasper

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
I'm glad Miss Sunshade is a "Miss" and not a "Mr.", otherwise I'd be very jealous!! That was very thoughtful of her to give you such a cute present! I know that you're a real lady, and won't tear it apart like I would.

PS: I'm cuddling next to your red doggie right now!

Your man,
T-man

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Cute poodle. My Aunty Kim (mum of my poodle friends) has one like that too.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

chelsea,

it's my bad. today, mom finally went out to shop for all my doggie pals barkday present and i got something nice for you. it's gonna be late for your barkday so i must apologize first.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

I like the black poodle better. Ha ROO!
Play bows,
Zim

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I love your pink poodle! It's so girlie! Miss Sunshade knows how to pick really nice pressies!

Hugs,
Maggie

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Heya Supermodel, so glad you like the pink you, you guys look sooooo cute together!!!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home