Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, February 28

Go shorty....it's my birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Today I am 3















I had a burger topped with one of my favorite bacon flavor treats and a candle on the side. I was licking my chops when Mama presented it to me. Don't worry, I didn't eat the candle.















I had a party with some of my stuffed peeps. I have so many I had to narrow it down. I chose the ones with little or no mouths since I didn't want them eating my burger cake. Apparently they all sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me. Oddly enough all I could hear was Mama's bellowing voice...Hmmm.














I had a great day. I slept all day, got up ate, went back to bed, got up, farted, pooped, went bak to bed, got up, peed, went for a walk with Mama, had a nap then had my party with my peeps. What a perfect day!













Mama and Papa bought me "DOGGY STEPS" for my birthday. They are miniature stairs that help me get on the big bed since I try to jump on it and completely miss all the time. I will post a photo of me using the steps another day.
Today....is MY day.
Thanks to all my doggie friends and all your fabulous birthday wishes.

17 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Happy Birthday my love!! You are so adorable partying with your stuffies :) I'm glad there are no other male black poodles at your party...your guests all look female (whew!)

I'm giving you a long distance birthday kiss (SMACK!!!) Wish I could be there with you...

Your birthday girl loving man,
T-man

PS: I wrote you a poem on my blog.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Cash said...

Happy BirrfDay Chelsea!! That pawty looks FUN with all your stuffies. You look so adorable with that hat on....
Jasper

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Happy Birthday to you Chelsea, the food looks great and your stuffed peeps guests are all nice and well behaved. :)

Hope your wishes came true on your birthday and that you stay pretty always.

~ fufu

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

Happy birthday, Chelsea! I am so glad you had a great day and wonderful feast. What are peeps?
If your mama wants the biscotti recipe, have her e-mail me and I will send it to her:
isabellamybella@yahoo.com
Big Wags,
Isabella

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Freda said...

Hi Chelsea,

Freda here. Looks like you had a greats BDay party. Great idea invitin' only your mouthless peeps. More for you, Arf! Arf!

Hard keepin' the BDay calendar straights, cuz it is runnin' on Aussieland time. By the times I get to it late at nights it's already the next days. Reeeallys weird!

Gotta go. I'm droolin's.
So a lates HAPPY BDAY bark to ya!

Wuufs!

Freda

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Cute, that is so so cute. Happy Birthday sweetie. Have a great life.
Drop into my blog on Birthday Gifts for some unique birthday gift ideas.

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Happy Birthday to beautiful Chelsea!!

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, what a funtastic birthday. Your tea party looked great fun, & as for the burger cake, drool...

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What a sweet party you had! And no competition for the cake, huh! hehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

happy birthday pretty chelsea. i hope you get my gift really soon or i'm gonna be really piss with the post uncle for not delivering my chiyo's gift too. :-(

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Headgirl said...

Belated birthday greetings!
Your party sure looked fun...
And TY for visiting my blog!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Happy belated birthday Chelsea! Hope you got everything you wanted.

C-K-C

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Happy Birthday to the beautiful Chelsea. May your days be filled with your favorite treats & tonnes of love from your mama

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

HAPPY BELATED CHELSEA!
WE WILL SEE YOU SATURDAY TO CELEBRATE AND SMELL YOUR BUM IN PERSON!

WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU - HEY ANY HAMBURGER CAKE LEFT?

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

So sad I missed your birthday yesterday, my lady wouldn't let me near the computer, so I am a day late and a dollar short....but happy day after your birthday!

Murph the Dog

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Sam Iam said...

Happy Birthday to you Chelsea!!
I sure hope you saved me some cake..woof-woof

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wow, your party looks fun! I wish I could have been there!
Play bows,
Zim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home