Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, March 8

Personal space!

I love my Mama dearly. But,....
she is always smothering me. With kisses, compliments, hugs - you name it. I love the attention, don't get me wrong but, some days I just want to relax and not be bothered. Today is one of them. I tried to give her subtle signs I was not interested.
Here Mama is getting really up close and personal. Notice I am turned away. Hint number one.

















Mama's slow apparently cuz she just didn't give up. Look at my obvious annoyance! Hint number two....so you would think.
















Then she starts with the baby talk and telling me I am so cute she just wants to squeeze me and squeeze my bum bum. Huh? Do I look like I want to be squeezed? It's bad enough the vet squeezes my anal glands. I tried to get away from Mama. Hint number 3.










Finally I give in. She drives me nuts but, she's mine and I love her. If a stolen lick on the face makes this woman happy than who am I to refuse her?

15 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Cash said...

Chelsea....I understand why you won't stay in the room when your Mom posts to my blog....my MOMMA does the same thing to YOUR blog....ouhhhing, and auwwwwing...cuz she thinks you are ADORABLE. Truth be known....ahem...I DO TOO!! BUT, I know you are already taken...sigh,
Jasper

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Chelsea, good of you to still give your mum a lick to make her happy when you wanna be alone.

~ fufu

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,

Uh-oh, I don't believe in personal space at all. I believe in snuggling and squishing my loved ones to the max!! But I will respect your need for space when you need it, sweetie!

CC-man is a big believer in personal space. His space is a 50 foot radius around his cage. It makes for uncomfortable relations at home!

Your space-hogging man,
T-man

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

I dunno about giving Mom licks, I just simply take a CHOMP out of her. She's sooo tasty. yum yum

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chelsea,
Since you are already taken by T-Man, can I date ur mum?? I think she is real pretty... she doesn't mind a (much) shorter guy right?

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You and your mom look great together! Her lipstick and your bandana compliment each other! But we know who the real supermodel is, don't we!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Oh Chelsea, all MaMa's are the same. Mine love to snuggle up when I'm finally sound asleep. I don't care to be squeezed & squashed esp when I'm all spread out horizontally in bed!!!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Oh Chelsea, all MaMa's are the same. Mine love to snuggle up when I'm finally sound asleep. I don't care to be squeezed & squashed esp when I'm all spread out horizontally in bed!!!

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Headgirl said...

Just count your blessings @ having a loving mama & warm home, you could be lost in Spain like Oscars poor poodles!

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Mirabella said...

my papa is the one who smothers me, and he just doesn't pay attention to my body language...my mama laughs at me 'cause i get so annoyed with him sometimes...i guess we can't help that we are so irresistibly cute...

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

I'm in T-man's camp. I LOVE to be in my mom's space. But then... one of my ambitions in life is to be a lap dog.
Luv,
Dave

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

chelsea,

your mom is just adoring you. my mom likes kissing me a little too much too. but i know its bcoz she loves me dearly.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh both of you are beautiful, you really deserve a big wet kiss!!

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw, but look how happy mum is in the last photo. You can't deny her that.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Isabella said...

Chelsea, your mama is so pretty! You two look wonderful together. Personally, I like being hugged and made over. Linda calls me a love sponge- hee hee!
Big Wags,
Isabella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home