Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, February 19

Stop throwing salt!

Mama took me for a longer walk today but, she ended up carrying me for half of it. Usually, I don't mind. I love being pampered. Except today I am a little teed off. I couldn't walk because there is so much salt everywhere and it hurts my paw paws!
I understand why humans put it down but, they should leave a little path so that us doggies can have a pleasant winter wonderland walk as well.

8 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh chelsea,

sorry for the sore sore paws. isn't it difficult to spot which is snow and wish is salt coz they look almost the same? :-(


wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Owie, sore paws are not good. Hoomans are so stoopid sometimes.

Glad you approve of my Poodle pals!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

IT is ok - it is a good workout for your mama.

People in our area use sand instead - not as good for Humans but better for our paws :-)

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Poor baby... I hope winter will all be over so you can enjoy Spring Walkies!!!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

That is a big bummer. They don't put down salt here, they use sand, it's not as bad on the pitty pats.

Murph the Dog

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Salt hurts our paws, too - only our mom won't carry us across the streets. What gives?
Play bows,
Zim

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Ouch that sore paw sounds painful. Why do people throw salt on the snow??

~ fufu

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

I'll bite that saltman when I see him! He sounds very uncaring and insensitive. A sharp bite will do him good!

Your salt-hating man,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home