Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, March 1

Holy snow storm!

There is a big snowstorm tonight! Lots of wind and blowing snow. The good news is that Mama got to come home early because of it. Even though she is only a ten minute walk from work. Most of her co-workers live out of town so they let them all go. Mama and I played and frolicked in the backyard. We had lots of fun! The snow is so deep I almost got swallowed up by it.
The best part is that I found an old tennis ball I forgot about and rescued it from the cold. I am such a good doggie samaritan.

11 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Aww, that snow brought you and your mom together. Sometimes bad weather can be a good thing!

Your man,
T-man

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Chelsea, you look like you ate a cake with lots of cream. You found a lost ball. You're such a nice doggie.
I've sent you a card, I wonder if the postman deliver it to you already.


~ fufu

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Hahahahaha! That is the funniest!

Happy late birthday!

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! You look like you're freezing! How long did it take all the snowballs to fall off you?
Stay warm!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hehehe, that is such a great photo! My dad's sister lives in Canada near Guelph & she sent us a message last night about the snow storm.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Cash said...

Chelsea,
You look so adorable with that snow on your snout...but wasn't that COLD???? BBrrrrrr, I'd be wanting to stick my nose under a pillow!
Stay warm,
Jasper

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Headgirl said...

Know I shouldn't laugh @ you, but you do look funny!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Woo! You look like you have powdered sugar on your face! Ha wooooo!
Luv,
Dave

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

chelsea, that tennis ball doesn't even look like a ball anymore!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Isabella said...

Hee Hee! you look cute with snow all over you. Has your mom made biscotti for you yet? I sent her the recipe.
Big Wags,
Isabella

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Looking mighty cute with snow on your fur...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home