Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, February 16

I got my Valentine delivery!

The mailman brought me something today! He must of read my note to him yesterday warning him that he better bring T-Man's Valentine card. Behold! It was from T-Man!
















I had to stick my head in the envelope right away!

















There was a gift and a card! I opened the card first as Mama said that was proper etiquette. Whatever that means. The card was very cute and adorable and romantic and PRIVATE. Put it this way, he expressed his love for me in words that I will cherish forever.
















I opened the gift and was shocked!
















A diamond choker!
















In an elegant packaging.
















I immediately had Mama help me put it on. Look at it sparkle! Heck, look at ME sparkle with radiance. Oops, sorry, back to the necklace....
















Here's a close up. What a romantic man I have! I just love it! T-Man... You have totally surprised me and ravished me with luxury and oh, I just can't stop gushing.
















Even Papa (Who is not thrilled about his dogter having a love affair...albeit long distance...was impressed. Now he knows T-Man is serious about me and I am not just another bum to sniff.
I am waiting again for the mailman. I am sure the ring is coming next......sigh. To all the ladies on dogs with blogs....eat your hearts out.

8 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Very sweet!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, it's beautiful! You are such a lucky little lady to have a guy like T-Man!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Amazing! I did not realize you could be any more beautiful until I saw your beauty enhanced by those jewels.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

omDOG! chelsea, t-man sending you a diamond necklace? that's so sweet! i must lavish my girls with jewels too hope they like it like you do.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

WOWZERS! That T-man sure knows how to treat a lady! And you look STUNNING with that diamond necklace!
Play bows,
Zim

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

My dearest Chelsea,
I'm so glad you finally received my Valentine and gift!! The necklace makes you look like the princess you are. You should always be decked in jewels..it's just appropriate!

Your belated Valentine man,
T-man

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Hi Cousin Chelsea,
You are such a lucky girl to have a T-man to send you beautiful cards and presents.

Mommy won't let me have a boyfriend...she says I'm too young...I'm three years old already mom!!!

Oh well...don't forget to check out mine and Ellie's blog when you can.

Love your cousin Lizzie.
http://bdefreitas.blogspot.com/

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Wow your neclace glows and sparkles more than your eyes in those pics!

You are one lucky girl - we can't wait to come over and try it on (well Jake wants to eat it - he thinks it is candy).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home