Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, February 18

Snow Bunny

I just love all the snow we got last week! It's still really cold and my walkies are short and sweet these days. I have made countless yellow snow cones - er...you don't want to eat any of those and I have had so much fun running around the back yard with Mama. Mama throws a ball and it lands in the big mounds of snow and I have to find it. So I use my nose. The nose knows!

Here I am in action. Well, after the action of getting the ball.
T-Man - in case you are wondering why I am not wearing your necklace in these photos....I didn't want to damage it in any way. (Still in awe of it!)










5 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey little bunny chelsea,

oh, i hope your mama don't use those snow cone to throw at you! hehehe. you know, hooman do not have sharp nose like us!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Those photos are cute, cute, cute.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

U R ever so adorable!!! T-man is a lucky dude, I must say.

OH, and the necklace. He has got class.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Oh we wish we were there with you chasing you!

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea, you look like a delicious bon bon rolled in sugar. Mmmmmm.... I get hungry just looking at you!!

You don't need diamonds to look precious, my sweet!!

Your adoring man,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home