Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, February 6

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

I know most of you think I am perfect. Why wouldn't you? Truth is, when I go walkies I have some bad habits. (This according to Mama) I am great keeping stride with Mama with my elegant little prance...until....I see a human. Then it's all over.
I just love humans. In fact I think they all wait until they see me leave the house to go out and then they go out. Ofcourse they are purposely walking on my walkie route to see me. I try and appease them by jumping on them, getting their attention, licking them - if they let me get close enough and causing a big commotion until they finally break down and say that I am adorably cute.
Mama finds this annoying since I do this for every single person I see.
I am not just a beauty queen people, I am MISS CONGENIALITY!

11 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Cash said...

Oh Chelsea...you are like me...friendly and happy to show it.
I think that is KEWL....and I think you are too!
Jasper

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, it must be a black poodle thing, cause I'm exactly the same way too! I even greet people who don't pay attention to me because, after all, everyone should love me!!

You look so cute standing on your tippie toes. That pose shows off your womanly curves!!

Your man,
T-man

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh chelsea,

me too me too! ok, me three me three (right after t-man).

mom is so worried coz i LOVE hooman too much. mom said given the chance, i will follow any hooman home unlike sunshade who was so smart to refuse to follow that bad guy.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Chelsea, if I stay in the same street as you. I would go out everytime you come out to walkies to see you too. :)

~ fufu

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chelsea,
It's not your fault.. it's those hoomans fault cos they cannot resist your beauty!

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I like the little humans best, not so bothered about grown up ones I don't know. Little humans are sooo much fun!

Licks
Oscar

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

We get upset if people don't stop and lavish us with adoration when we're out on walkies. Can you believe some people just walk past us? Without commenting on how gorgeous we are? What's wrong with some people!?!
Tail wags,
Storms

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

I do that TOO! Escept when I see them I get so excited I stand up on my back legs, choke myself on my collar and hop over to them. It works every time!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

You are beautiful Chelsea so it's no wonder everyone falls for your charms!

Loui xx

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Oh Chelsea you are the cutest!

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Yep, I do that too, and I'm *ahem* somewhat bigger than you, Chelsea, so I get to sniff the crotch before the embarrassed ma hauls me off.

Dunno what the problem is.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home