Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, February 15

The valentine card theory

I didn't get T-Man's Valentine card yet but, I think I know why!
It's the mailman's fault.
You see he knows I don't like him because I bark viciously only when he comes to the door. But, you have to see things my way. He comes here daily, sticks his hand in the mail slot and doesn't even bring me a treat. Ever! The nerve! Traditionally, he always brought stuff for Mama and Papa and not for me - but, all that changed at Christmas time. I got loads and loads of Christmas cards because of the dogs with blogs card exhange. All the cards were addressed to Chelsea, the supermodel.
Now you see my dilemma. The mailman knows I am a supermodel and he is trying to sabotage my relationship with T-Man. The mail guy is deliberately holding the card back in hopes that he stands a chance with me.
Hmpft!
Well, mister mailman, if you are reading this. There is NO CHANCE, NO WAY, NO CIGAR, UH UH, NO SIREE, FAT CHANCE, GET A GRIP AND GIVE IT UP!
How many ways can I reject you?
I have the world's most romantic, stylish poodle in love with me and you think I am going to trade him in for someone who tromps all over my property and wears the same outfit all the time?
I may be beautiful but, I am not stupid.
PLEASE BRING MY VALENTINE CARD TOMORROW!

8 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

What an evil mailman you have.
I hope he brings your Valentine's Day card to you soon

~ fufu

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

MuaHaHaHa.. I feel kinda sorry for that poor mailman!
Hmmph.. That reminds me, I think Sunshade's mailman is also trying to sabotage my relationship with her!! I sent her something sooo long ago and she still hasn't received it.. drats!

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

chelsea, that's surely an evil mailman. luckily you are not blinded by his evil plan to hide your V card from t-man.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Ooh, looks like you are having a proper diva-esque strop on your bed!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Cash said...

You GO girl!!
Jasper

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger ~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

Haha. Well, we can't attack our mailman, since he is on a noisy stupid bike! And he ZOOMS past us, and rings the door,bell. So, we can't bite him or anything.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wow. The nerve of that guy! He's jealous, that's for sure. If I was there, I'd give everyone a hug but him. Hmph. That'd show him!
Luv,
Dave

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Poor Chelsea! I hope my card didn't have trouble crossing the border. It's different from all the other cards since I packed it with lots of love. Maybe those evil border postmen got suspicious and are holding it for security reasons. They have probably never known a love as great as ours...

Your devoted man
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home