Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, February 14

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I got up this morning, ate my food and went back to bed. Then when I got up again, (Around lunchtime) I was hungry again. I was in a bit of a snit today and in a bad mood. Not because it's Valentine's day. It was because I had a photo shoot with Mama. And that's what supermodels do. We show up late on the set, act cranky, don't cooperate and get whatever we want. In my case, treats.
The only reason I agreed was for my love T-Man's sake.
T-Man honey, these photos are with love...for you.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO MY CHARMING T-MAN AND ALL MY FRIENDS AT DOGS WITH BLOGS!!!!
And now...my long awaited photoshoot for Valentine's day
A rose by any other name...is just not a rose.
















Even though I was moody, I pulled through for you T-Man
















Tyra Banks...eat your heart out woman.

8 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

chelsea,

you look just like Mrs T-Man!

happy valentine's day!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Cash said...

Chelsea,
You look Maaahvelous!! WOW, it IS amazing how much we look a like; perhaps we are related somewhere down the puppy-line!
;o)
xoxoxo,
Jasper

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Aww sweetie, this is the best Valentine ever!! You are one fine woman!! I'm so proud that you're mine....

Your Valentine,
T-man

PS: Haven't you received my Valentine yet? I'll have to bite the postman when I see him!!

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Chelsea honey,

you are one fine bee-itch!

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh, you look great Chelsea. I bet T-man loves those pictures of you.
Tyra Banks can't compete with you. :)

~ fufu

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy Valentines Day, sweet Chelsea :-) You truly are a supermodel :-)

Big hugs and kisses,

Opy

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

You are the perfect little diva!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

We know your related to us because you are so beautiful (like us) and pretty (like us).

We miss you Chels! Hope you had a good Valentine's Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home