Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, February 11

Taking matters into my own paws

I had to get on the computer the minute I had a chance. Mama hasn't been on too much and you know the drill peeps...when the humans don't go on we don't stand a chance at getting a post in. I waited until Mama went to the bathroom and I jumped on her chair and logged in. I gotta make this fast cuz she'll be back any second.
I am anxiously awaiting Valentine's day! My T-Man has sent me a card!
Sigh, too bad I have to rely on that no good mailman in order to get it.
Mental note: I better not bark too much at the mailman the next couple of days. I will try and be nice. The Mail man is my only link right now to getting a note from my Romeo.
The things we do for love.....

10 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

chelsea,

trust me you are cute and pretty enough. if the mailman still not delivering your card by 14th, i'm letting you know, it's alright to bite the mailman! but please, don't let mom knows i said so.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

be patient yeah....t-man's love will reach to u soon...

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Chelsea, you look real cute sitting there waiting to use the computer. I hope you get t-man's card soon

~ fufu

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I pray that T-Man's letter does not meet the same fate as the birthday present I mailed to my aunt last month.

Happy Valentine's Day.

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chelsea,
Oh I don't like the postman too much either.. I sent Sunshade a parcel few wks back and she still hasn't received it.. oh dearie..
Hope u receive T-Man's card soon..

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I actually like our post man (mail man). I am obviously a failure to the dog world. I'm sorry, but he gives such great ear rubs!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Love does make us do many silly things...

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Cash said...

Hi Chelsea,
You look so cute sitting there a the keyboard!
I guess I need to sneak up to the computer myself; Momma has not posted in a few days.
Jasper

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

You look smart in that picture, Chelsea! I'll bet you know how to spell everything right and everything!
Luv,
Dave

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, my love, I hope you receive my card by Valentines! If I could deliver it myself, I would...

Your Valentine's man,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home