Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, January 21

Scrounging for crumbs...

We had lots of company this weekend which means lots of food. I spent the good part of the day scrounging the premises for crumbs. Mama had already been through said areas with the sucking machine appliance.
Darn it.
I gave her my very best, "I lost my best friend and am starving to death" look and she caved in and let me have some left overs.
I still got it folks....

5 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

chelsea,

i don't understand why your mom needs the sucking machine when you are there.

next time volunteer to suck those crumbs before your mom take out the machine!

wet wet licks

boo

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Chelsea.. So did you get any yummy food after that sad look

~ fufu

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I can understand how that cute face would make mummy melt. Good on ya girl!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

Don't they realize they don't need the sucky thing when they have us? I can take care of anything that might fall on the floor.

Murph the Dog

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Of COURSE you've still got it! You're CHELSEA!
Wow, it's a lot of work helping clean up after guests! Hope you got some napping in!
Luv,
Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home