Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, January 18

It's not easy...

It's not easy being a supermodel. Sometimes I just want to be a regular dog and run and play. I was playing with my ball today and Mama kept telling me to stop and pose so that she could take a picture.
Lucky for her I am very photogenic and don't even need a hair or make up person since I am naturally glowing and beautiful.
It is very irritating sometimes though. Supermodels need fun and leisure time too. Ok, so I slept 12 hours today but, still......that doesn't count because I cannot play in my sleep.

8 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

you slept for 12 hours? wow! that a long long sleep. ok, i gotta admit i do that too sometimes.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger fee said...

i know, i know! you supermodels don't get out of bed for anything less than a special treat!

yours adoringly,
fee

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chelsea,
I am sure you need at least 12 hours of beauty sleep to maintain your stunning looks..!!

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Chelsea, you look great in every pic

~ fufu

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, that was some nap! You must have been all bright eyed & bushy tailed after that, and more than ready for some posing.

Anyway, the more cute photos mum takes of you, the better for guys like me!

Licks
Oscarx

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

Doncha just hate that flashing camera everywhere you go? Even when I am sleeping my lady is taking pictures. Sheesh, what is she Ansel Adams?

Murph the Dog

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

I don't think I've ever seen a bad picture of you. You look so strong, yet so feminine!
Luv,
Dave

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

I can see where you are coming from Chelsea ! You need to start charging your mum for each photo that she makes you pose for !

Love
Opy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home