Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, January 9

Grooming time all around!

One thing I can say about Mama and Papa is that when I get groomed....we ALL get groomed. It's like synchronized grooming. It's only fair. Why should I be the only one who gets poked and prodded and Lord knows what else. Papa went last week, Mama went on the weekend and I am going tomorrow. (YIKES!)

Here is Mama's BEFORE shot

















Here is her AFTER shot. Notice I am trying to get away from her. Well, in all fairness she is silly to pose beside a supermodel like myself. I am trying to move out of the picture so that she looks better.
Hey, it's the least I can do since she loves me so much.

12 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Chelsea, you're going for grooming again. But you look purfect now already. :)

~ fufu

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
You and your mama look so cute together. I can tell you really love each other.

My mom wants me to tell your mama that she likes her new hairstyle. Of course, I didn't see anyone else in that pic but you :)

Your devoted man,
T-man

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, your mummy looks very pretty. But of course, you are prettier. Enjoy your grooming.

Licks

Oscar x

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

chelsea,

is your mama having a total makeover? she doesn't look alike anymore. how can you still recognise her???

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Wow Aunt Linda looks hot - oops and so will you Chelsea - not to worry - we already got butchered -trust me they will do a better job then our mama.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Ooo... Your Mommy has got a nice do! She look very sexy... tee hee...

But of cos, after your grooming, no one can beat you in the beauty dept.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Myeo said...

You Mama is so pretty..just like you.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

We all know where your good looks come from, Chelsea! :) Ha roo!
Play bows,
Zim

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Wow...your mama cleans up well...not bad for a human.

Purrs,
Lizzie and Ellie

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Your Mom actually still looks cute even when she's next to you!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Chelsea: I linked to your grooming story today on my posting!
Love,
Amber

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Sunshade said...

WOW!!! Booooootiful! Like mother like daughter, that's all I can say!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home