Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, January 17

Poodle security

Miss Sunshade was lovely enough to send me a sign that says POODLE SECURITY along with her Christmas card from the exchange. It was very fitting because I am a great guard dog. I bark at people walking by, I keep on alert for Mama to come home from work, I let Mama know when Papa is home from hockey and I love to scare the bajeebers out of the mail man. (Who no longer puts the mail through the slot, he leaves it in between the front door and screen door) I bark the most for the paper boy but, that's only because he lives up the street and I really like him! Mama opens the door when I am barking at him and then I run to the door and cover the paper boy in kisses.
I tell ya, I could lick someone to death!


7 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey chelsea,

i bark when someone pass by our house too. since i live in an apartment, there's no mail man or paper boy for me to bark at. instead, i bark when anybody come near my house - even if they are my neighbour. like last nite, i barked out loudly at midnight, mom at first shuuuush me then she saw a shadow passing through the door and she knows there was someone outside and told me i'm a "good boy". i'm so proud of myself.

wet wet licks

boo

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea - Are you sitting on top of your mommie's purse? That's where you mom keeps her weapons when she goes hunting for food. You'd better guard it well :)

Your man,
T-man

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Oh no, I guess you're sitting on the chair now that I look again. Well, it was a good idea anyway :)

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Yeah Chelsea, you'll make a great security. I'm sure the paper boy knows that you like him

~ fufu

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I have 3 poodle friends & they like to keep watch at their windows & bark at passers by too. They practice the jump up & lick to death approach to visitors generally.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Wow we should all really open our own security company - Pamelan from VIP has nothing on us!

We could make millions and all become famous!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

All that beauty AND you're a brave security guard!?!? Wowzers, what a pup!
Play bows,
Zim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home