Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, January 7

Too busy to blog

Hey everyone. Mama's been too busy and apparently my blog has to suffer. I am not mad though because we have been having lots of fun! We've been entertaining, having fun people over and I am getting to play with kids! Woohoo. We even spent a few nights all cuddling on the couch and watching movies. As if I needed to be more relaxed than I already am. I think Mama's going back to work tomorrow though because all day today she is running around like a chicken with no head trying to get organized for tomorrow.
Speaking of chicken.....I wonder what's for dinner.

7 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Oh Chelsea - your relaxing has made you look even MORE beauteous!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey chelsea, no matter how busy i hope you didn't forget about t-man though. :-) "i hope he's not flirting around while you were busy"

nonono, i didn't say t-man is flirting around.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

OK, I may be McSteamy, but I'm a one-babe man. The other ladies may look at my hot bod, but they can't touch :)

My dear Chelsea, you will make it through these tough times without your mom. Your daddy will be there, right? And you have my picture to keep you company...

Your man,
T-man

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger fee said...

dear chelsea,

i just love it when everyone's around and a party is going on too! i hope you aren't having any separation anxiety now that your mommy has to go back to work. i always get the monday blues when i watch dad and mom dress up and leave the house in the morning.

loves,
fee

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Chelsea, glad to hear that you're having so much fun. So what did you had for dinner?

~ fufu

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Mmmm, chicken! I love it when mom cooks it with hollow-penyoes and makes it into enchiladas! Mmmm!
Luv,
Dave
PS: With free-holies on the side!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

what did you end up having for dinner? I love dinner....

Murph the Dog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home