Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, January 22

The eyes have it

My aunt (Jessie and Jake's mama) says that my eyes remind her of the song, "A Total Eclipse of the heart" It's from the 80's so that means my aunt is pretty old in dog years. In fact she may be a figure engulfed in embalming fluid for all I know..
Anyhow, the song goes, "Turn around....bright eyes, Turn around bright eyes"
And apparently in the video for the song has a bunch of school boys in it with glowing eyes.

Now, here I am....

















A total Eclipse of the heart - Chelsea's version
Turn around
Every now and then I get a little bit restless and I want a chewy treat
Turn around
Every now and then I get a little excited when there's someone new to meet
Turn around
Every now and then I know I am the apple of Mama's eye
Turn around
Every now and then I am denied food but, I still try
A total collection of farts...I mean a total eclipse of the heart.....Once again, my bright eyes.

8 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

i know that song. i sometime hear it on the radio... the radio must be old then. hehehe.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh you really have very bright eyes Chelsea...

~ fufu

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I'm sure you're far too much of a lady to do any farts!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

My MaMa knows that song too & I can tell she's not happy to know that she is considered old in dog years.

In her anger she wants me to say your eyes are spooky.

I swear, I didn't say that. It's my EVIL MaMa who made me do it.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Our mama just wanted to point out that your mama is 1 year older than she is AND THAT IS A LOT IN DOG YEARS!

heehee

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

It's not farts, it's puffs. And yours would be fluffy puffs.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
Your beauty is so powerful that is glows like a beacon in the darkness. I could melt in your golden gaze..

Your hypnotized man,
T-man

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Your mama and your aunt is really really old....not as young as our mama...

Love,
Lizzie and Ellie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home