Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, November 8

Walking the walk

Since Mama is camera happy with me these days I decided to practice my fashion show walk. A supermodel can never be unprepared. Purina or one of those big fancy dog companies could be calling me any minute to do a photo shoot or guest appearance. I practiced my model walk all day today. Luckily Mama doesn't make me balance a book on my head.
Lots of people tell Mama I have a very prestige walk. I was born with it to be honest but, I still make an effort to perfect it.
After all, the only thing missing from a catwalk is a dog.

5 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Yeah Chelsea. You should be call up to do the dogwalk. :)

~ fufu

 
At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you do the moonwalk?

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Isabella said...

Work it girl, work it!
Big Hugs-
Isabella

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

We're waiting for the video version so we can see your walk in action.
Your man,
T-man

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Deb said...

I bet you have a great slinky walk Chelsea! I on the other hand have what Momma affectionately calls a bubble-butt, so I seem to waddle more than walk. *SIGH* Love, love, love the whole curtain action you had going on behind you, very super modelish!

Your pal,
Roo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home