Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, November 7

A day in the life of a supermodel

Mama takes pictures of me all the time. Some for the blog, some for my supermodel portfolio. This picture is accentuating my lovely supermodel form. I somehow manage to keep this firm yet bodacious shape by eating whatever I want. Or should I say whatever Mama allows me. Most doggie owners would have to take 25 shots before coming up with a keeper. I always get it on the first try. I am a great poser. I have to be. It's my job!
















Here's a close up. Didn't want to post this first and overwhelm you people with my beauty. Then all the writing thereafter would be a blotchy blurb of meaningless letters.
I think this is what human folk call "The Money Shot"

8 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Money Shot? Does that mean treats?

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Pleanty of money - ka ching cuteness!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Wow! With a cute face like yours, I'm sure you will make mountains of money!

~Jay

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

You look so sexy on that rug. Even the color of the rug compliments your supermodel features.

Now I'm going to go howl at the moon (WOOOOO!!!!)

Your howling man,
T-man

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Chelsea, you're right. You look great in those pic.

~ fufu

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Very impressive Chelse, especially with the way you positioned your hind legs. Sigh.....that's something I have failed to achieve....be lady like..

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

You're a natural, Chelsea!
Play bows,
Zim

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger yll said...

It looks like you're winking at the cam in that 1st shot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home