Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, November 10

Eye on the Prize

This is me lying down with my stuffed peep purple poodle. That yellow glowing thing is my eye.
I got my eye out for Christmas cards. Mama signed us up for the Christmas Card Exchange so anytime now Christmas cards will be rolling in to me. I am very excited about this for the following reasons.
1) I will get a card from my boyfriend T-Man and anything to do with him excites me,
2) All my wonderful friends in doggie blog land will send me lovely cards from all over the world.
3) This guarantees MANY MANY trips from that pathetic excuse for a mailman who is - by the way, the only human I detest. The nerve of him coming to the door almost every day, opening the door and throwing paper through the door slot. No hello. No belly rub. No treats.
I'll get him. One day. I'll get him.

10 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Chelsea,

We are preparing your card as I write - I am sealing it with a big sloppy lick just for you :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
You will most certainly get a Christmas card from me, and it will be sealed with a kiss!
Doggie kisses,
T-man

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Oh oh oh Chelsea, I'm so excited too!! I will need your pawtograph since you are a Supermodel!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

We need to get going on our cards! Have you seen the size of that list!?!? How exciting!
Play bows,
Zim

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Sam Iam said...

Chelsea~
I know that you are getting excited .and you should be,Yoy will get hin noe day ,hang in there ,
Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

I am so excited about the Christmas cards, too!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Bailey/Tasha/Maddie said...

your one cute poodle..

hope we can be friends

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Mom is a scrooge, she didn't sign up so now I won't get any cards, sigh.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

You look soooo mysterious with that glowing eye.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Chelsea,

I'm with you all the way on this one!!

Your pal,
Roo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home