Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, September 17

Just chillin

I'm just taking it easy today. I have to come down. Mama went out last night and got home late. I almost choked when she home because I missed her so much. I somehow collapsed my trachea (whatever that is?) and coughed up until I puked. I think I am really attached to Mama. She's getting ready to go off today again somewhere. I heard Papa say she is going to karoake to sing. I love Mama but, I am really glad that she is going without me. Her singing hurts my ears to be honest. I'll just hang out with Papa, my toys and read my boyfriend T-Man's blog.


7 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Poor little Chelsea!! No one should be so lonely that they are forced to puke. Just think of your T-man when you're feeling blue. PS: My mom used to sing a lot too but she stopped (thank goodness!). There should be a law against singing mamas!!

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Chelsea,
Oh hope you are feeling better now. Isn't there anyone else to play with when your mama's not home?

~ fufu

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Maybe you should invite T-man over? Or you can go over and stay with T-man next time your mama goes to sing her heart out? My mum likes to sing to and I'm so thankful that I get to stay home when she's out singing for the same reason you mentioned LOL.

Oh, if you like my blog and have a moment, please go to Awesome Blog Award at D.W.B Bone Zone and vote for me ok?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Hey Chelsea, you've just been tagged by me!!!

Check out my blog to see how its played this time...

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Isabella said...

Did you puke on the couch? That's my favorite place to puke!
Big Wags,
Isabella

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger fee said...

dear chelsea,

is there really a place where they keep singing people? my mom definitely hasn't heard of it yet.

i know i'm just a pup and shouldn't be so nosey, but will you and t-man get married?

loves,
fee

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

T-Man...Yeah, I am all for the outlawing singing mamas since most of us can't run free in parks...it's only fair.

Fufu - I wasn't alone, papa was with me. I love the big lug but, Mama and I are like each other's shadows.

Sunshade - T-Man lives in another country. Alas, our long distance love affair. Otherwise I would of shacked up with him ages ago. (If he'll have me)


Jaffeboy - I will check out your blog.


Isabella - I puked on the floor and mostly on myself

Fee - We will get married as soon as T-Man asks me. Even though I am an independent woman of the world and can ask him and even though Mama would NEVER allow it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home