Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, July 19

The sucking monster!
















I am so terrified of the sucking monster Mama has. When it's off it's not so intimidating but, when she pushes the ON button, I run for cover. Mama thinks it's funny when I scamper away but, what would you do? That thing destroys everything in it's path. Items are sucked up to never be seen again. I ain't taken any chances.

I was very brave in posing for this photo. I may look fearless but, believe me, I was putting on a brave face! I am always glad when Mama puts this beast away!!

For the record, I am also terrified of the hair blowing creature......but, Mama doesn't use that one hardly ever. Something about split ends.

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Chelsea! I was once afraid of it too...it was so big and scary and my mom uses it so frequently. I'm still quite afraid of it to be honest.
Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home