Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, July 23

Tired but, still terrific.
















My doggie cousins Jessie and Jake came over Friday night and Mama and Papa doggiesat them. Jake chased me all over the backyard and I played hard to get for a while. Then I remembered my faithful boyfriend T-Man who is on vacation with his mom and decided to cool it. Jake is a handsome dog but, he is my cousin so that would be kind of gross if we dated. Jessie and I had to share a hamburger for dinner. I wasn't thrilled about that but, half a burger is better than none at all. Jessie cuddled Papa and Jake cuddled Mama and I got jealous. I ended up cuddling up with all of them on the big bed. I was a little bugged because I had to share the affection, but, I knew eventually my Aunt was going to come back and get them so I was a good sport!!
I am very tired from playing and running. Saturday I was depressed and lay out on the deck looking for my buddies. I secretly missed them and wished they were here for me to play with but, as soon as I smelled dinner, I realized I didn't miss them all that much.
I simply CANNOT be asked to share my chicken!

1 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

That's so NICE your family came to visit & Mum & Daddy puppysat !! I'm sure you all had a great playtime/visit !!

I'm with you .. how/why should we share OUR chicken !!??

U look happy & very cute as usual !
Miss u loads..
Banditt & Spids

 

Post a Comment

<< Home